Health Warranty and Contract
Health Warrany and Contract
1. Seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy is in excellent health. Before sold all puppies will receive a thorough exam, first set of shots (DHPPC), and dewormer from a reputable Veterinarian. Vet records will be available for buyer.
2. The following conditions apply to the sale of the puppy:
- Seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy is in excellent health. Before sold all puppies will receive a thorough exam, first set of shots (DHPPC), and dewormer from a reputable Veterinarian. Vet records will be available for buyer.
- The Buyer has three (3) days from the time of receipt of the Goldendoodle puppy to have the puppy examined by a Veterinarian. Should the puppy, during that time, be found by said veterinarian, to be in poor health, of a serious nature, Seller will provide Buyer with a replacement puppy from another litter or a full refund of the purchase price of the puppy only. Shipping fees will not be refunded. Any request to return the puppy to the Seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the puppy prove to be sick upon arrival. Proof of veterinarian examination must be provided.
- Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the puppy/dog.
- Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive Responsibility of the Buyer.
3. Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, Vaccinations, Internal and External Parasites, Heartworm prevention, Flea and Tick control, Regular Baths, Grooming and any other preventative medication a Vet feels is needed. Veterinary records must be provided to Seller if requesting refund or replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, the health warranty will be void.
5. Buyer agrees that once a puppy is chosen and a deposit is made by the buyer, the chosen puppy is taken out of circulation by the seller, which renders the deposit refundable only at the discretion of the seller.
6. Buyer agrees that the puppy that they choose will be picked up by the buyer no later than 8 weeks (56 days) after the day of the puppy’s birth, and that each day past the 56th day, the buyer will be charged a puppy maintenance fee of $20 per day, which the buyer agrees to pay to the seller.
7. Both Buyer and Seller agree that this Contract represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations have been made regarding any puppy purchased from Knight Goldendoodles.
Puppy Birth Date:
Latest Pickup Date:
BUYER’S signature and date:
SELLER’S signature and date:
Knight Goldendoodles always sell fast, so it’s a good idea to get on the list early for our next litter. For more information, or to reserve a puppy from one of our future litters, with a reservation deposit, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (919) 771-4643.
Get In Touch!